Which is the difference between Microcemento and resins?
For all those who care about their health and want to know what kind of materials we bring in your house, here is a brief summary of the features of Microcemento ® and resin.
- has mineral origins
- can also be applied outside,
- is hand-colored with mineral oxides
- gives a natural effect to your environment;
- was designed to be installed in just three days;
- does not release substances harmful to adults and children into the air
- does not undergo color variations over time
- is of chemical origin;
- is not recommended for outdoor use;
- colored by chemical dyes;
- may undergo color variations over time and tends to yellowing;
- gives surfaces a “plastic” effect;
- requires very long exposure times, around 7 days;
- releases harmful substances into the air.
Do you still have any doubts after reading the comparison?
Then contact us and we would be delighted to discuss with you any further questions.