For all those who care about their health and want to know what kind of materials we come into our house here is a brief summary of the features of Microcemento ® and Resin:
Microcemento ® challenges resin!
- Microcemento ® has mineral origins and non-chemical such as resin
- Microcemento ® can also be used outside, while the resin is not recommended
- Microcemento ® is hand-colored with mineral oxides while chemical colours are used for resins
- Microcemento ® does not undergo color variations over time as the resin tends to lose color
- Microcemento ® gives a natural effect to your environment, while resins have a “plastic” aspect
- Microcemento ® is designed to be laid in just three days, while resin laying takes 7 days
- Microcemento ® does not release harmful substances to adults and children.
Do you still have any doubts after reading the comparison?
Then contact us and we would be delighted to discuss with you any further questions.